With leagues ranging from U9 to over 40, from competitive to recreational, we strive to offer affordable soccer to anyone who comes in our door. Our leagues are generally consist of seven 50 minute matches with a USSF certified referee. The top finishers in each division (except for 9U and 10U) qualify for a championship game. Every new session has us adding more teams and divisions so we encourage you to sign up now.
- Coaches/managers must submit a $100 deposit to secure a spot in the league with full payment due by the start of the first game. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All players must sign waiver prior to stepping on the field.
- An individual can play on only one team per division.
- The possibility of physical injury associated with soccer is serious, so we expect all participants to act responsibly and show good judgement and sportsmanship when playing
- Coaches/Managers are not to allow players on the field that have not signed a waiver.